By posting any comments, posts or other material on HealthComU, you give HealthComU the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
1. Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
2. Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Advocate in its sole discretion.
3. Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
4. Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
5. Impersonate another person.
6. Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
7. Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
HealthComU reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
1. Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify HealthComU against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Published articles are copyrighted HealthComU.
By submitting information or making an inquiry to HealthComU, you are opting in to receive HealthComU’s monthly newsletter, U News.
Opinions from HealthComU bloggers and blog contributors are 100% their own.
HealthComU is intended to provide general health information, and is not intended to provide personal medical advice, which should be obtained directly from your physician.